How to download Twitter videos to a computer or smart phone
While browsing Twitter daily to learn about the events that occupy the world, you may encounter videos that catch your attention, and you want to download them to your computer or smartphone to share with family members or friends who do not have an account on the site.
Don’t worry, no matter which device you use to browse Twitter, you can easily download any video you want to share later on social media or through different chat apps.
How to download Twitter videos to your computer or smartphone :
First: How to download videos to a computer:
You can use SaveTweetVid or TwitterVideoDownloader to easily download Twitter videos, as the two sites work in the same way. If you want to use SaveTweetVid, you can follow these steps:
- Copy the direct link to the tweet containing the video.
- Open the site, then paste the link in the empty text field.
- Click download.
- The site will ask you to choose from three different options in accuracy, and choose what suits you best.
- Click the “Download” button next to the file size you want to save, and the clip download will start automatically.
- You can also choose the other method, which is to scan the QR code at the bottom of the page to download the file to your phone or tablet
Second: How to download Twitter videos on Android:
You can use the (Twitter Videos Download) app to quickly and easily download the Twitter videos and GIFs you want on your Android phone, through the following steps:
- In the Twitter app, click the share icon below the video you want to download.
- Click the “Share Tweet via” option.
- Choose the (Download Twitter Videos) application.
- Within the app, click the “Download” option.
- Select the video resolution you want.
- Choose “Save”.
How to download tense videos on iPhone and iPad:
You can use the (Shortcuts) app that allows you to create custom shortcuts for your applications in the phone, and download Twitter videos, you must first install the application in your phone, which is freely available for iPhone and iPad users in the app store.
- After installing it, open the (Settings) app on iPhone or iPad.
- Click (Shortcuts) in the options menu.
- Replace the key named Allow Untrusted Shortcuts.
- Click this link on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click (Get Shortcut).
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and click Add Untrusted Shortcut.
- Open the Twitter app and navigate to the Tweet containing the video you want to save.
- Click the Share button.
- In the options menu, click (Twitter Video Downloader V2.6).
- The app will start working, and after a few seconds you will be asked if you want the video release to be in high, medium or low quality.
- Select your option, then let the app do the rest.
- Once finished, you can open the photo app, and you will find the video you just downloaded.