Make password for laptop :
A password is a group of numbers or letters or a combination of it, which was formed to protect various smart devices,
such as laptops, and knowing how to create a password is an important and easy thing that everyone should learn to protect the privacy and their personal information.
, And not allowing anyone to view personal data and its secrets, we will explain in this article how to set a password and how to remove it, and how to operate the device in case you forget the password.
How to create a password for laptops
- We press “start” in the bar at the bottom of the screen.
- We choose from the list that appears (Control Panel).
- Then we choose from the list (user accounts), and by clicking on it, we will see multiple options, then click on the option “Create a password for your account.
- Fill in the first blank or new password with numbers or letters or a combination of them or any password we want to write.
- Retype the password in the second confirmation area (Confirm the new password).
- Click the Create Password button when finished.
- We restart the device to ensure the password is successfully generated.
How to turn on the laptop when you forget your password
- We start our laptop or desktop computer and a screen appears asking us to enter the user name and password.
- We press three buttons together: Control, Alt, and Delete, and a small screen appears that requires us to enter a username and password.
- We write in the user name the word “administrator”, then press “Enter”, after which the laptop will be entered, and there are some laptops that ask you to enter the password, in this case, we write in the word “password” then (Enter – Enter) ) In this case, we will activate the device.
How to remove a laptop password
- We press (Start) in the bar at the bottom of the screen.
- We choose from the menu (Control Panel).
- Next, we choose to click on “User Accounts” from the menu that appears.
- We choose (remove password) or delete the password.
- We type the password in the password field.
- Finally, we press remove password / in this case, we removed the password and restarted the laptop to see the efficacy of the process.
Note: The password should not be revealed to anyone, the laptop should not be left anywhere without shutdown or protection, and one password setting for all computers should be avoided.